“Our vision is to build the next generation of digital talent for improved organisational performance and individual excellence.”
At the Mindworx Academy we address the lack of critical skills and high unemployment in South Africa by providing recent graduates with scarce skills training.
As a MICT (Media Information Communication and Technology) SETA accredited training provider, we turn inexperienced graduates into confident and appropriately skilled professionals capable of fulfilling entry level roles. This is achieved through intensive training and work experience that sets them on a path to long-term employment.
In addition to graduate training, we also provide ongoing development for the rest of your team in new critical skills for the 21st century workplace.
Are you an employer looking for entry-level talent?
Here are a few benefits of partnering with us:
- Skilled entry-level work-ready graduates
- High analytical and process-oriented employees
- Tax rebates
- B-BBEE benefits – Skills Development, Preferential Procurement, Enterprise Development
Click here to find out about becoming an employer partner or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +27 11 484 4747/8
Are you a new graduate looking for an exciting opportunity in the digital workspace?
Here are some good reasons to register with us:
- National Certificate Qualification (course dependent)
- Classroom & on-the-job training
- Mentoring and coaching sessions (12 months)
- Real skills to succeed in your first job
Visit our Facebook page for candidate success stories.
Want more info? Download our brochure below.
Need a reason to use Mindworx Academy? Here are 10.
Click our course brochures below for more info: