Scrum Master position available in Johannesburg
Financial Banking Gauteng> JHB – Northern suburbs
Contract: R400 – R700 per hour & Permanent: R550 000 – R900 000 per annum
Our client in the financial banking sector is looking for a Scrum Master to ensure successful implementation of agile software initiatives, to work with the agile team on projects and preparation of successful sprints. We have a 12 months contract and permanent opportunities available
- Ensure agile integrity through regular inspections and support agile initiative to successful delivery
- Ensure successful Sprints and Stand-Ups by conducting admin duties and facilitating all related activities
- Prepare agile team for successful sprints by providing information for a successful sprint and by ensuring mandatory Agile training has been completed.
- Assist agile team in sprint plans, alternatives and generally remove all impediments through guidance and coaching.
- Assist agile team to identify and mitigate risks through regular mentoring and follow up sessions.
- Guide team in conducting a sprint within stated agile rules through coaching
- Agile and Scrum
- Agile approaches (XP, Kanban, DSDM, TSP, Crystal, FDD, etc)
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Certified Scrum Professional
- Certified Scrum Master
- Product Owner
- Agile Certified Practitioners (ACP) – PMI
- Experience applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- Previous experience as a team lead
- Consulting experience in a variety of industry will be an advantage.
- Experience with the implementation of Agile in an organisation will be an advantage.
- Background in project management either through the initiative experience or as a practicing Project manager
- Minimum 3 years Scrum master experience
- Sector experience from Banking, Insurance, Financial institutions and consulting
Contact: Marylin Mhlanga| firstname.lastname@example.org | 011 484 4747