Broker Consultant (Long term insurance) role involves supporting the development of the company’s broker proposition, attracting, onboarding, activating and supporting independent brokers, and ultimately driving broker sales volumes.
We’re looking for a passionate, tech-savvy broker consultant looking to challenge the status quo and make a positive impact on brokers and their customers. Specific responsibilities include supporting the development of our broker proposition, attracting, onboarding, activating and supporting independent brokers, and ultimately driving broker sales volumes.
What you’ll do
- Develop, manage and maintain strong relationships with Financial Advisers, ensuring consistent growth in the network
- Leverage existing partnership/s and focus on stakeholder management to build relationships and deliver on key metrics
- Support and service intermediaries in their sales efforts by preparing quotes, statements of benefits and other relevant supporting information
- Assist in identifying new potential Financial Advisers and opportunities for business growth
- Provide technical training and ongoing product support to Financial Advisers
- Keep up to date with competitor products and service offerings
Who you are
- Strong sense of purpose – wanting to make a positive difference to brokers and their customers
- Self-motivated and determined
- Tech-savvy and comfortable engaging online and face to face
- Patient and persistent
- Organised and disciplined
- Mature and willing to work flexibly
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Broker Consultant or IFA in the long-term insurance industry
- Insurance qualification of at least RE1 or RE5
- A certificate in Financial Planning or a degree in a relevant field would be advantageous
To apply for this role, email your CV to Sara Malahlela at email@example.com
For more information about the role click here
The due date for applications is 01 July 2022.