Developer.Net position involves designing, testing and installing .Net application programs. This post is for an insurance technology organisation. The successful candidate will work within a newly established Centre of Excellence and be able to help build and grow the company.
Your duties & responsibilities
- Designing, coding, testing and installing .NET applications programs across multiple.
- Preparing and maintaining systems and program.
- Assisting in the analysis and design of applications programs.
- Modifying and troubleshooting applications.
- Collaborate with IT management, project or maintenance team members and other team members to evaluate, design, and provide technical solutions that support the architecture strategy and otherwise contribute to the delivery of cost-effective business solutions.
Development Lead knowledge, skills and attributes
- Developed skills in the .NET language, architecture and design.
- In depth knowledge of .NET tools, including but not limited to .NET Framework, Visual NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, and ADO.NET.
- Developed .NET architecture skills and the ability to transfer these to specific project deliverables.
- Previous experience with Duck Creek software is considered a plus.
Skills acquired or inherent abilities
- Proven experience with the design, development, modification and deployment of software using Agile methodology, source version control, and release management tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Ability to express complex technical concepts in terms less technical people can.
Qualifications (Formal study undertaken and completed)
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent degree.
- Five or more years developing software or web applications, including experience with an object- oriented language, required.
- One or more years of insurance or financial industry background is essential.
- Drive, motivation and innovative thinking.
- Strong desire to help others achieve within a team environment.
- Empathetic leadership ability with uncompromising focus on results.
- A desire to establish a Duck Creek practice from the ground up and shape it for the future.
To apply for this role, email your CV to Merilyn Nonti at firstname.lastname@example.org
View more information on Placement Partner