Mindworx is hiring a Front-End Developer. The successful candidate will be tasked with working closely with stakeholders, studio, project managers and other developers to deliver timely, high-quality outcomes. The role includes ensuring the level of design and development delivered to the business enables the organisation to continue to lead the market with innovation and agility.
The following aspects of this role are indicative only and in no way limit the Company in allocating additional accountabilities (specific tasks, projects, or related activities) to the employee, within the scope of the employee’s level of competence, experience, knowledge, and qualification.
Content management and development
- Maintain content, implement scripts, and develop new landing pages, micro-sites and eDMs.
- Apply logic and analysis to understand the cause of problems and to identify the best solution taking into account the impact on stakeholders and others involved.
- Help others, provide assistance with minimal direction, and communicate effectively to ensure all expectations are met.
- Cross-browser/device/platform functional compatibility and usability testing.
- Peer review other development work to ensure quality control.
- Page speed analysis and code optimisation.
- Deployments, Branching and Merging
- Be on hand to make deployments outside of normal business hours.
- Create and merge SVN/GIT branches while adhering to best practice and documented processes.
- Rollback releases when problems arise, and testing does not pass.
Research and innovation
- Research new and upcoming trends
- Develop innovative ways to share/capture information
- Learn and improve current skills in Web development
- Tertiary level qualifications (e.g., bachelor’s degree or higher) in a relevant computer science discipline.
- At least 4 years front-end web development
- Strong corporate web design/development experience ideally within the financial services space
- Working knowledge of web design and development tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Sublime Text, and Visual Studio
- Experience working with Content Management Systems
- Experience developing responsive websites for mobile devices
- Understanding of SEO requirements and techniques
- Experience using GIT for version control, and familiarity with Gitflow
- Experience using automated task runners and bundlers, such as Gulp or Grunt
- Ability to translate creative concepts and design templates into flexible code templates
- Excellent understanding of website usability, accessibility, security and information architecture
- Analytical skills as well as being in touch with the latest developments in search strategy and the latest trends in online behaviour
- Ability to work as part of a team
- High level attention to detail and the ability to produce organised, tidy, and well-documented code
- Ability to manage workflow under pressure
- Experience working in ASP.Net Razor and C#
- Wireframing/Design skills
- Experience working with a headless CMS such as Kentico Kontent
- Experience using JIRA or other products in the Atlassian suite
- Understanding and appreciation of Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to code efficiently and effectively.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Thorough understanding of web production in a multi-project, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to develop websites which are cross-browser and cross-platform compatible
- Ability to master the latest trends in web development, accessibility, and SEO
To apply for this role,, email your CV to Merilyn Nonti at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want more information about the role click here
The closing date for applications is 30 May 2022.