Software Engineer (Low Code) has primary responsibility on application development to deliver ongoing operational and business initiative outcomes. The successful candidate will also be providing software development technical expertise to support the team to deliver services and changes.
Your duties and responsibilities
The key focus areas of this role are:
- Deliver efficient solutions using low code: analyse business, systems, and workflow processes and come up with solutions that meet business
- Work with low code elements such as form builders, pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder, etc.
- Support team to research and analyse internal business processes with the scope of optimizing and automating
- Conduct testing of code and design using unit test cases to ensure configured outcomes meet the requirements of business rules and layout
- Consult and update internal technical documentation, developers’ references, and knowledge sharing
- Triage and undertake root-cause analysis of support incidents and
- Identify, analyse, and resolve application
- Develop good understanding of domain
- Collaborate with product owner and team members to develop solutions that are fit for purpose and align to the enterprise
- Work collaboratively with various internal and external stakeholders to implement and to deploy
Your knowledge, skills and attributes
- 3+ years of experience in software development using low code / no code
- Intuitive about how an idea can be turned to an actual working application using drag and drop visual
- Solid experience with pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder,
- Good experience with programming concepts, such as conditions and variables.
- Good understanding of data structures and integrations (e.g., API and file-based integrations).
- Good understanding of change control &
- Good experience in Agile framework supporting CI/CD
- Industry / business knowledge of the Australian Insurance market (preferably with experience of General Insurance) is highly
Skills acquired awareness and/or expertise
- Strong skills in configuration using packaged designer
- Experience with Salesforce, MS Dynamics, MS SharePoint is highly
- Ability to explain complex solutions to less technical or experienced
- Familiarity with CI/CD toolset such as Azure
- Familiarity with modern work tracking toolset (e.g., Azure Boards, Jira).
- Strong passion for low code or configuration driven applications with design
- Able to respond to changing priorities and rapidly evolving requirements that may have a direct impact on services to
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build rapport
- Critical thinking, ability to challenge ideas constructively and suggest possible
- Business-minded, pragmatic and result-oriented with sound data reasoning skills and the ability to ensure optimal outcomes are
- Collaborative, flexible with a can-do attitude – team focus with the ability to show initiative and do what needs to be done to help deliver team
- Ability to work collaboratively and productively with dispersed
- Ability to work independently as well as working well within a team and the ability to manage own
Qualifications (Formal study undertaken and completed)
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science or related Technology discipline
- Low code application related certifications are highly desirable
To apply for this role, email your CV to Merilyn Nonti at email@example.com
View more information on Placement Partner