IT Helpdesk Technician will be tasked with providing IT support to all company end user’s helpdesk needs. These include meetings, events and conferences.
- Provide IT support to end-user’s helpdesk needs
- Manage the Company’s communication channels
- Ensure continuity of ICT infrastructure services
- LAN Management
- Operational improvements
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems
Education and Experience
- A degree in IT a prerequisite
- Work experience in an IT environment an added advantage
- Thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems
- Knowledge of Programming and Database
- Advanced knowledge and practical experience of Microsoft office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of operations of standard office equipment
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Computer software, hardware and operating systems
- Project Management
- Stakeholder relations
- Excellent communication skills
- Contributes to maintaining the integrity of the organisation; displays high standards of ethics
- Demonstrate high levels of Professionalism and a team player;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities efficiently, and to maintain self-control while under pressure.
- Integrity and ethics.
- Well-developed organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; Driving skills; Innovative and quick thinking;
- Ability to work under pressure; Attention to detail and Initiative;
- High level of professionalism and sound judgment;
- Experience working in multicultural environments;
- Should be able to create a positive and productive work environment;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
- Good project management skills;
- Subscribe to the Company Values of Respect, Collaboration, Teamwork, Excellence,
- Accountability, Integrity, Creativity
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the IT Helpdesk Technician position, got to Placement Partner
If you have not been contacted for an interview within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.