It’s our turn on the other side of the recruiting desk as we seek an exceptional Executive Headhunter
Mindworx operates at the highest level of executive headhunting. To succeed in this role, the most useful skills you need are the three C’s: connections, connections and connections.
You will be recruiting C-suite executives at the top of their game who hold positions of great responsibility. You’ll need:
- To speak their language, which requires a thorough knowledge of the financial landscape and technological leadership
- To keep yourself up to date with the prevailing business environment and trends, and interpret changes in the political atmosphere
- To cultivate our existing database of great candidates as you keep building on it
Our clients are among South Africa’s largest business and government organisations and they have become accustomed to us exceeding their expectations. Partnering with them requires:
- An elevated level of business acumen and political savvy
- Insight into business models, operational imperatives and challenges
- A clear view of competitive landscapes, locally and internationally
For candidates and clients alike, your role is that of guide and facilitator as you manage and influence negotiations through to completion and assist in the transition and onboarding process. Your communication skills and Integrity will be required every day as you handle confidential negotiations.
This position could be permanent or on a contract basis. We would prefer candidates based in Johannesburg (or prepared to travel) and are open to hybrid working arrangements.
Only candidates with proven high level recruiting experience need apply. You will need to demonstrate:
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems, recruiting software, candidate databases and psychometric testing
- Experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods
- The ability to make the most of specialist services such as subject matter experts
Over our 20+ years in business, Mindworx has evolved into one of South Africa’s most successful talent and solutions agencies with a strong technology focus. We offer a generous rewards package and a range of valuable benefits. We also provide a sophisticated and intellectually stimulating environment for like-minded people. Could you be one of them?
To apply for this role, email your CV to Sasha Ramcharan-Hurlin firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is 25 March 2023.
For more information about this role, go to Placement Partner